Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Nachos



















I go into every meeting with an open mind...I swear. I was told to limit first meeting to coffee...to make escaping easier. I threw caution to the wind and agreed to pub trivia night! A commitment of at least 2 hours (for those who have not participated in this usually wonderful Tuesday Event). I made the trek through the tunnel and met the prospective suitor (after hunting for a place to park for 10 minutes - no parking chi which probably should have clued me to the evening). So I finally get into the bar/pub and make my way to the room set aside for the trivia (yes a separate room).

He first inspects to make sure I am wearing high heels...seriously! I am starving and in need of a beverage. And he is amazed that I drink beer! but this is not the important part of the evening. The nachos. I am told I am a picky eating...all those people can suck it! Nachos were ordered with everything on the side! yes everything but the cheese! No joke. How is this considered NAchos? I was amazed! Needless to say, I was told how smart I am and blah blah blah.

When someone says new york I assume new york not new jersey. Not being from the east I don't see why someone would NOT make the distinction, they are two different states. So many questions!

Side question: Why is it that when a girl is with another guy they check us out but when alone we are lepers?

No comments:

Post a Comment